It's easy for residential housing market professionals to save money - usually a significant amount - on your monthly trash bills by partnering with a waste management company like Federal International. Under a shared savings plan customized to your needs, you can realize savings up to 35% on your monthly trash bills. How? We do all the trash-related work of property managers and maintenance staff. This allows them to refocus on their core objectives; keeping units rented and running smoothly.
A full-service waste management company handling your trash service will:
- identify missed recycling opportunities to lower your waste footprint
- correct container sizes so you aren't paying to haul air
- set service levels so your service is as efficient as possible
- resolve missed pickups in a timely fashion
- audit your monthly bills to make sure there are no erroneous charges, and
- resolve billing issues before you see the bill
- negotiate your waste hauling contact when it's up for renewal
When you partner with Federal International, a single phone call puts you in touch with your dedicated 3-tiered team of waste professionals who work together to save you money in different ways:
- Your customer service rep handles service-related questions like scheduling and pickup frequency.
- Your client advocate handles questions or issues your rep can't resolve.
- Your account manager identifies opportunities for savings and handles relationships with haulers.